Yup, unless you’re a fan, there’s nothing much here to cater to the ordinary folk like myself. The Gundam box was apparently the idea of some LYN forumers who were present lawl. About Hannah, it felt odd having someone like her in an event for otakus, but I guess that’s just me.
1. Nice Shirt.
2.Shin+3D woman = stoic. You need to get out more. (Damnit she’s so hot how could you keep your face straight like that??!?)
3.Hannah T looks out of place there. Niche anime fandom+mainstream media chick do not match. Bt I don’t think anyone’s complaining.
3. Doesn’t look like a lot of ppl but given the circumstances…I’m not a Macross anime fan either, Frontier is my first time into the anime (I’ve read the american bastardization novels).Downloaded Do You Remember Love fansub but just can’t get used to the old school. :/
4. Nice Figyas.
5. Hows the club doing nowadays anyway?
Lulz needs sleep. Won’t have minded attending myself but that’s the downside of being separated by a hugeass sea. :(
1. Thanks. I had more people noticing it here compared to CF too ^^
2. I no longer have any interest towards 3D women =(. Hey, I do go out…to buy computer parts and anime stuff….
3. That’s what I thought too. I didn’t mention this in the post, but I snickered when she referred the audience as enthusiasts, as she sort of hesitated for a split second, thinking of what to call us. Nerds? Otakus? Lawl.
5. If you like robots.
6. Same old, I guess. I’ve not went for meetings in forever lawl.